Who We Are
Partners In Action, Inc. was founded in 1999 to equip leaders to create a thriving culture, equip their teams to reach their full potential, and have the greatest impact on those they serve. We believe every person should experience their full potential and experience full engagement in meaningful work.
Servicing businesses in over 35 industries along with non-profit organizations across 11 states as well as the UK and Italy. Partners In Action, Inc. customizes best practices to:
- Equip and coach executives and leaders
- Train teams to be highly effective
- Recruit highly talented team members that fit your culture
- Provide HR expertise for projects or outsourced HR services
- Establish cultures that are inclusive and engaging
- Consult on critical organizational and talent issues
- Create policies and processes that support and illuminate your philosophy and culture
Samantha Brummel, HR and Talent Coordinator
Rhoda Kreuzer, CEO and President
Holly Rowley, Accounting Coordinator
Lisa Jousma, Project Coordinator
Eric Kreuzer, Partner
Maria Bowers, HR Generalist
To transform the workplace by creating great leaders, teams and cultures; thus helping people to unleash their greatest potential.
- Integrity – Doing what we say and saying what we mean.
- Faith – Living out our faith in God to the best of our ability, seeking to please Him first and foremost.
- Respect For All – Demonstrating respect to every employee, vendor, client, or candidate that we work with; including those from diverse populations or demographics.
- Growth – Encouraging and empowering others to grow and more fully become who they were created to be.
- Excellence – We strive for excellence as people and as an organization. This leads us to always question how we can improve each year.